E-Waste Management Rules, 2016, Government of India, defined E-Waste Exchange as "an independent market instrument offering assistance or independent electronic systems offering services for sale and purchase of e-waste generated from end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment between agencies/organizations authorized under E-Waste (Management) Rules 2016, GoI ([PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY PART-II, SECTION- 3, SUB-SECTION (i)], MoEF&CC, Govt of India)
Sanshodhan: An E-Waste Exchange partnered with State Government of Telangana, to assist for the implementation of 'e-Waste (Management) Rules 2016 and Amendments 2018.
* Assurance about 'No Child Labour' for recycling of e-waste disposed of their business premises,
* Assurance about the environment-friendly end of life of e-waste,
* Ease out policy compliance,
* Ease out the filing annual returns,
* Support businesses to practice 'effective waste management for social good',
* Support businesses to save 40-50% of their investment, made on safe disposal, assurance of compliance &/or assured recycling of e-waste.
Sanshodhan EWX Serve Organizations, Businesses & Governments and Create Value For Clients, Through Following Services:* Implement Circular Economy Standard For E-Waste Management : RE-CIRCULATETM
* Making "Zero Waste" Offices/ Organization*Provide Digital-PRO & Affiliated Services for Electronic /Electrical Product Manufacturers / Producers (Ref. E-Waste Management Rules, Government of India)
* E-Waste Inventorization & Associated Services
* Capacity Building & Advisory Services